Tactics are played into the battle zone during the logic definition step of the battle phase. Once there, they may have abilities that affect the outcome of the battle, most frequently abilities that trigger when the tactics is put into the battle zone.
Other that the limit of your members, there is no restriction on the number of tactics that can be played in a turn, or in each battle.
- Appears in a white bar below the card art.
- You may only have up to four cards in your main deck with the same card name.
- A large gray box.
- Describes the card's abilities.
- A black box along the left hand side of the card, with the word "TACTICS" inside of it. Starting with Change×Collect, some Tactics provide Power logic this way.
- A translucent black box appearing towards the bottom of the card's art.
- Has no impact on gameplay, but gives insight into the game's world.
- A symbol appearing on the bottom center of the card.
- The world that the card belongs to.
- The color of the card's frame.
|Gameplay of the Luck & Logic TCG|
|Colors||Yellow ● Red ● Green ● Blue ● Colorless|
|Worlds||Monolium ● Disfia ● Tritomy ● Tetra-Heaven ● Septpia ● Luck&Logic Club|
|Card Types|| Member (Logicalist ● Foreigner ● Tranceunion ● Super logicalist)|
Tactics ● Gate ● Paradox ● My Logicalist
|Phases||Stand phase ● Draw phase ● Level phase ● Main phase ● Battle phase ● End phase|
|Zones|| Deck (Deck construction) ● Hand ● Field (Circle) ● Level zone ● Stock zone ● Battle zone ● Intercept zone|
Paradox zone ● Drop zone ● My Logicalist zone ● Purge zone ● Remove zone ● Secret tool zone
|Game Actions|| Attack ● Cost ● Destroy ● Draw ● Discard ● Logic ● Luck Drive ● Mobilize ● Purge|
Set ● Stand / Rest ● Refresh ● Stock boost ● Stock open/close ● Trance
|Terms and Keywords|| Ability (Logic Drive) ● Blink Move ● Covenant ● Explosion ● EX Soul|
Training (Secret Tool Skill) ● Trance Change ● T-rank ● Vanguard
|Miscellaneous||Card Usage Restriction|