The hand (手札 tefuda) is the primary zone where cards can be played from.
During the main phase, players may play members from their hand. Additionally, during the logic definition step of the battle phase, players may also play cards from their hand to activate their logic.
During the end phase, if the turn player has more than eight cards in their hand, they discard cards from their hand until they reach the maximum hand size of eight.
To draw (引く hiku) a card is to take the top card of your deck and put it into your hand. There are several ways to draw cards:
- Players draw two cards during their draw phase.
- Luck Drive: During a player's main phase, that player may send three cards from their stock zone to the drop zone, then draw a card. This can be done any number of times per turn.
- Level Boost: During the logic definition step of the battle phase, a player may rest a card in their level zone, draw a card, then play a card from their hand into the battle zone as logic.
- Many card abilities can also cause players to draw cards.
To discard (捨てる suteru) a card is to take that card from your hand and put it into the drop zone. Maximum hand size can cause players to discard cards during their end phase. abilities and costs can cause players to discard cards.
- For cards that allow to return cards to its owner's hand, see "Draw".
- For cards that allow to draw cards, see "Bounce".
- For cards that allow to return any cards from drop zone to its onwer's hand, see "Recover Card from Drop".
|Gameplay of the Luck & Logic TCG|
|Colors||Yellow ● Red ● Green ● Blue ● Colorless|
|Worlds||Monolium ● Disfia ● Tritomy ● Tetra-Heaven ● Septpia ● Luck&Logic Club|
|Card Types|| Member (Logicalist ● Foreigner ● Tranceunion ● Super logicalist)|
Tactics ● Gate ● Paradox ● My Logicalist
|Phases||Stand phase ● Draw phase ● Level phase ● Main phase ● Battle phase ● End phase|
|Zones|| Deck (Deck construction) ● Hand ● Field (Circle) ● Level zone ● Stock zone ● Battle zone|
Intercept zone ● Paradox zone ● Drop zone ● My Logicalist zone ● Purge zone ● Remove zone
|Game Actions|| Attack ● Cost ● Destroy ● Draw ● Discard ● Logic ● Luck Drive ● Mobilize|
Purge ● Stand / Rest ● Refresh ● Stock boost ● Stock open/close ● Trance
|Terms and Keywords||Ability (Logic Drive) ● Covenant ● Explosion ● EX Soul ● Trance Change ● Vanguard|
|Miscellaneous||Card Usage Restriction|