The drop zone (ドロップ
At the end of battle step, cards in the intercept zone and the battle zone other than paradoxes are sent to the drop zone. At the end of the turn, during the end phase, paradoxes in the paradox zone are sent to the drop zone.
Whenever cards in the stock zone are used to pay costs, they are sent to the drop zone.
- For cards that put cards from the deck into the drop zone, see Category:Drop from Deck.
- For cards that put cards from your drop zone into your hand, see Category:Recover Card from Drop.
- For cards that mobilize members from your drop zone, see Category:Mobilize Member from Drop.
- For cards that put your opponent's members into their drop zone, see Category:Drop Enemy Member.
- For cards that put cards from your opponent's stock zone into their drop zone, see Category:Drop Enemy Stock.
|Gameplay of the Luck & Logic TCG|
|Colors||Yellow ● Red ● Green ● Blue ● Colorless|
|Worlds||Monolium ● Disfia ● Tritomy ● Tetra-Heaven ● Septpia ● Luck&Logic Club|
|Card Types|| Member (Logicalist ● Foreigner ● Tranceunion ● Super logicalist)|
Tactics ● Gate ● Paradox ● My Logicalist
|Phases||Stand phase ● Draw phase ● Level phase ● Main phase ● Battle phase ● End phase|
|Zones|| Deck (Deck construction) ● Hand ● Field (Circle) ● Level zone ● Stock zone ● Battle zone ● Intercept zone|
Paradox zone ● Drop zone ● My Logicalist zone ● Purge zone ● Remove zone ● Secret tool zone
|Game Actions|| Attack ● Cost ● Destroy ● Draw ● Discard ● Logic ● Luck Drive ● Mobilize ● Purge|
Set ● Stand / Rest ● Refresh ● Stock boost ● Stock open/close ● Trance
|Terms and Keywords|| Ability (Logic Drive) ● Blink Move ● Covenant ● Explosion ● EX Soul ● Make|
Transmute (Secret Tool Skill) ● Trance Change ● T-rank ● Vanguard
|Miscellaneous||Card Usage Restriction|