- Main article: Deck construction
- See also: Gameplay#Preparing the Battle
At the beginning of the game, each player shuffles their deck and draws 5 cards from it. After drawing 5 cards, they may choose any number of cards in their hand to return to the deck, and draw the same amount that was returned: this can only be done once.
During the game, unless a card allows you to search your deck, players cannot look at the contents of decks or change the order of the cards in them.
Running out of cardsEdit
- Main article: Refresh
If a player runs out of cards in their deck, they do not lose the game. Instead, they shuffle all the cards in their drop zone into their deck, then put the top card of the newly reshuffled deck into the remove zone. If a player ever has two non-Gate cards in their remove zone, i.e. that player has refreshed twice this game, that player loses the game.
- For cards that allow to look at the top card of the deck, see "Look At Top Deck".
- For cards that allow to put cards from the deck to the drop zone, see "Drop from Deck".
- For cards that allow to change the order of cards from the top deck, see "Rearrange Deck"
- For cards that allow to put cards from the drop zone on the top deck, see "Put on Top of Deck".
|Gameplay of the Luck & Logic TCG|
|Colors||Yellow ● Red ● Green ● Blue ● Colorless|
|Worlds||Monolium ● Disfia ● Tritomy ● Tetra-Heaven ● Septpia ● Luck&Logic Club|
|Card Types|| Member (Logicalist ● Foreigner ● Tranceunion ● Super logicalist)|
Tactics ● Gate ● Paradox ● My Logicalist
|Phases||Stand phase ● Draw phase ● Level phase ● Main phase ● Battle phase ● End phase|
|Zones|| Deck (Deck construction) ● Hand ● Field (Circle) ● Level zone ● Stock zone ● Battle zone|
Intercept zone ● Paradox zone ● Drop zone ● My Logicalist zone ● Purge zone ● Remove zone
|Game Actions|| Attack ● Cost ● Destroy ● Draw ● Discard ● Logic ● Luck Drive ● Mobilize|
Purge ● Stand / Rest ● Refresh ● Stock boost ● Stock open/close ● Trance
|Terms and Keywords||Ability (Logic Drive) ● Covenant ● Explosion ● EX Soul ● Trance Change ● Vanguard|
|Miscellaneous||Card Usage Restriction|